Sunday, July 8, 2012

super bowl jerseys and I told her my phone number. Ye Hongyan really is mean

Our body is a microbial factory, the daily production of 100 billion to 100 trillion bacteria. Ten billion live microorganisms per square centimeter intestines surface life of ten million bacteria per square centimeter of skin surface. the largest number of bacteria in the teeth, throat and digestive tract,super bowl jerseys, a thousand times more than the skin surface.
See what I said clearly and logically, Ye Hongyan began politely eat up: just my hobbies. hey, carefully grease. Meal and Ye Hongyan us back to our room to rest. Smoking empty, and I told her my phone number. Ye Hongyan really is mean! Seriousness lesson I am young looking down to business dry, do not be evil. Talking. advised me not to drink more alcohol.
I beg for mercy and said: with changed clothes asked me: This girl like I was as cute as I told her that the clothes are handed over to the hotel to clean,baseball jerseys for kids, do not need to do it yourself. Ye Hongyan unconsciously asked: what a good man, you back to Gansu to go and calm life. Ye Hongyan looked at me in amazement and did not understand why I suddenly would say. However, she did not express opposition, self-pity Tao Gu: I have to say Ye Hongyan is easy to get hurt, although I did not despise her, but her psychological shadow, sensitive things. See Ye Hongyan tears fall drop by drop, the heart is also disturbed, and explained that I just out of her safety consideration so Ye Hongyan ignored, still crying. forced to, I can only say: Until you hear my promise, Ye Hongyan only stopped crying and went to the bathroom to wash.
Ye Hongyan out, his eyes still red. I make her say: ? listening to the unfamiliar. Ye Hongyan added later I often go out to leave her alone in the room, she would be bored and I said: gladly agreed. word is out, I do not recover, they are triad of things, I do want to scare off her. Ye Hongyan thought semi requirements to semi-seriously said: I would do to your secretary. I think Tien group of punks are Tate's husband, not a woman really means nothing. With free secretary. The moment, we take her out with a cell phone, Divide the filling charge facade. Ye Hongyan very happy, after all, can go out transfer than

No comments:

Post a Comment